Who can benefit from our work?
Our programmes are directed at organisations and individuals (e.g. clinicians, managers and support staff) working in prevention of blindness programmes in developing countries.
Our partners, supporters, funders and beneficiaries of the institute include:
- The academic community of the University and that of other institutions of higher education
- The decision-makers in government, business and civil society
- Programme staff in government and non-governmental organizations, including hospital and programme management
- Service deliverers and data collectors at community level
- The philanthropic individuals and organizations who, through their contributions, serve as catalysts to transform potential into programmes
- The end-beneficiaries who will experience the direct benefit of primary, secondary and tertiary eye care